COVID-19 NOTICE: YOUR SAFETY IS FIRST
To All Our Valued Customers,
As the COVID-19 Virus continues to spread, Palliser Chevrolet is committed to keeping our customers, employees, and the communities we serve safe and healthy. Leaving your house right now is difficult. We recognize that and have implemented a few additional services to try and help with this issue.
It is our intention to stay open as long it is economically viable and the wellbeing of our staff/customers is certain. Please follow us on Facebook/Instagram/google or palliserchev.com for updates to any operational changes etc. We want to continue to offer the best customer service experience for your automotive needs. However, we also ask you to understand we will likely run into situations we cannot control which may affect how we offer those services to you.
Keeping Our Facility Clean and Safe
While cleanliness and hygiene at our stores has always been taken seriously, we have enhanced our standards to implement the following:
- Increase on how often we clean and sanitize our dealership facilities.
- Consistent sanitization on high-touch surfaces, such as door handles, seating areas, desks, lounge areas, restrooms, and credit card readers. We have an internal team that is in charge of this and keeps a log.
- We have sanitation wipes and hand sanitizer stations for you at every customer check in point as well as gloves available upon request.
- Immediate action for employees who begin to start to feel or show symptoms or have returned from vacation in or out of country based on the government mandates. We will follow recommended steps set forth by Alberta Health Services.
Keeping You and Your Vehicle Clean and Safe
- Plastic seat and steering wheel covers will be used when driving client vehicles.
- Disinfection practices will be utilized to the best of our abilities
- Social distancing practices will be in place (i.e. minimum 3 feet separation and discontinuation of physical contact).
- Rubber Gloves will be worn by every employee who handles a customer's vehicle while it is in our possession
Introducing New Ways to Serve You
We are pleased to offer new services for clients that prefer not to visit our store in person. These services will be offered at no charge. Here are some highlights:
- We are offering free pick up and drop off of your vehicle if it needs any service work. We sanitize all door handles, touch points and keys when they come in, and when they leave the dealership.
- We also have disposable seat and steering wheel covers.
- We have a touch free drop box for keys located on the west side of the "Drive Through". It is our commitment keys will be sanitized before they are returned to you. Please call and make an appointment with service and leave the keys in the drop box, we will look after the rest. No need to enter the building if you do not want to.
- We have the ability to complete credit applications, digital test drives, and vehicle contracts remotely. Please bear in mind the turn around time may be extended.
We ask that any customer who has been out of the country or traveled by airplane recently (last couple weeks) or that has any symptoms related to COVID-19 to not come into the store but to call us and arrange for us to come to you.
We realize this situation is unprecedented and continues develop/change daily, and as such we will continue to follow the guidance of health experts and government officials and amend our policies accordingly. We are committed to keeping you informed and up to date as new information becomes available. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
I speak for all of the staff at Palliser Chevrolet when I say thank you for your patronage and patience through all of this. Things will return to normal. For now, stay calm, stay informed, and help others.